Green\'s Film Service
George Green established a film hiring department operating out of the winding room of their venue at the Carnival in Gallowgate. The first manager was James Dearden. In 1914 they started handling exclusives with Nordisk, and by 1915 they held a weekly trade show. They bought Hibbert\'s stock in 1916, by which time they claimed to have over 1,250,000 feet of open market films alongside their exclusives. Handled Essanay\'s \'million dollar Chaplins\' and had the Scottish agency for Triangle films.
|Sector||Distribution and Production|