Victoria Hall, Campbeltown

Name(s)Victoria Hall
TownCampbeltown
AddressKinloch Road
Year Opened1886
Buildinghall
Capacity
Type
InfoDrill hall built in 1885-6 with funds raised by \"B\", \"C\" and \"G\" Companies of 1st Battalion, Argyll Highland Rifle Volunteers. In 1914 the hall was drill station for \"H\" Squadron, 2nd Scottish Horse and base for \"B\" Company and drill station for \"C\" Company, 8th battalion, Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders, as well as base for the Argyllshire Battery, 4th Highland [Mountain] Brigade, Royal Garrison Artillery.
Link
Sourcehttp://canmore.org.uk/site/300865/