Partick Picture House, Glasgow

Name(s)Partick Picture House
TownGlasgow
Address14, Vine St. (Orchard St.)
Year Opened1912
Buildingpurpose-built
Capacity1295
Type
InfoOpen in 1912 by a syndicate including the architect, AV Gardner, and managed by Fred Burnette and George Taylor.
Linkhttp://www.scottishcinemas.org.uk/glasgow/partickph.html
SourceBio 14.11.12, The Bioscope 23.10.13

Topics

Campbeltown

People

Fred Randall Burnette

Trade Press Articles

Glasgow News and Notes

Cinema Adverts

Cinema Advert [94]
Cinema Advert [221]

Company

Partick Picture House