Theatre De Luxe, Glasgow

Name(s)Theatre De Luxe
TownGlasgow
Address417, Sauchiehall Street
Year Opened1911
Buildingshop
Capacity262
TypeFilm only
InfoThis was a small storefront cinema and one of the first in Glasgow, opening in November 1911 by a company including the architect AV Gardner and the manager, FR Burnette, who ran the Argyle Electric. Photo on Glasgow Story website http://www.theglasgowstory.com/image/?inum=TGSA00339
Linkhttp://www.scottishcinemas.org.uk/glasgow/deluxe.html
SourceEnt 11/13, evT 12.12.11, EvT 09.12.12, The Bioscope 13.04.11