Pavilion, Hawick

Name(s)Pavilion
TownHawick
AddressHigh Street
Year Opened1913
Buildingpurpose-built
Capacity1500
TypeCine-variety
InfoScott\'s Hawick Pavilion Ltd. was registered in May 1913, with two shareholders from Leeds, L Spreigh and FW Spruce in addition to GU Scott. The venue was built for cine-variety, with a stage and dressing rooms.
Linkhttp://www.scottishcinemas.org.uk/scotland/hawick.html
SourceBio 13.03.13, The Bioscope 12.06.13, Bioscope Annual 1915, http://cinematreasures.org/theaters/41731

Topics

Cinema in small towns
Hawick

Company

GU Scott Circuit
Scott's Hawick Pavilion (Ltd)